Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

Time for something new....

Well, I've managed to avoid posting on here despite having little else to do at the moment. I've resorted to selling numerous things on ebay and amazon to keep me busy. Its surprisingly addictive. Anyway, a few pics from Tour 3 at Cardiff (YEAH DEVON 2) where Devon 2 came 18th out of 22, playing decent ultimate in patches. A few photos from the weekend:



Sexy Devon 2.

Devon's crack commando unit kicked into action on Saturday night (after the party) to raise the Devon flag over the tournament. (It was still there when we left Sunday evening too...). These are, sadly, the best pics I have of the aftermath:





Besides that I went to Oxford the other weekend to visit friends and to go to Newbury races. Won some money, and then promtly spent it (and more) on dinner/champagne/cocktails. Oops. Fun night though. Was shattered and asleep by 1am.

At the moment, I'm doing very little. My job doesn't start until next March (well Feb if you include a course Im doing then). I leave for the USA on 8th October. I'll be over there for 3 months, coming home on 4th Jan. Spending New Year in New York should be fantastic - and just a bit better than last new year that I spent in my brother's living room (sorry Charlie). The plan is to visit my girlfriend, then pop to Chicago, then to Florida where I have relatives, and then on up the East Coast to hit New York. The details are a bit vague at the moment, but I'm working on them. Ish.

Anyway, if you want a new (used) phone, the why not bid for this one? Its in good working order :-) Its an LG U8180, with all the kit that comes as standard.

LG U8180

And I've got a few things listed on Amazon too...

My amazon listings

Comments:
Blimey, haven't seen an update in a while!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?