Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Livin' for the weekend

Well its Friday and in a short while I'll be making my way to Eastbourne for a weekend of frisbee and drinking (not necessarily in that order). I've picked myself up a camera so I'll be taking a "few" (ha!) pictures of the weekend and no doubt writing about it in detail (hey, I need something to fil in the time at the moment). Still no luck on the job front, but I have some leads...... to be honest I tempted to just take out a loan and do something interesting instead but we'll see.

Anyway, gotta get going. Yeah Eastbourne!

Comments:
Enjoyed a lot!
http://www.international-travel-7.info/claude_monets_travels.html
 
best regards, nice info » »
 
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?