Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

Same old same old

So it's a new year but I'm having that familiar Monday night feeling: my article for Saturday's programme is due tomorrow (later today now) and I've got absolutely no idea what to write about. I've opened up Word and have been staring at a blank page for the last 5 minutes. It doesn't help that City lost on Monday. Again. Still 2nd but others are closing. What's most annoying is that others around us lost to so we could have gone top today and put a bit of space between us and the chasing pack.

What could I write about? My hopes for the New Year? Well, maybe but do I really have 600 words to write about that and do I really want to put them down in writing? They might end up coming back to haunt me (especially as it's City we're talking about here).

Doh! This is a realy struggle. The problem is I had to write so many articles in December that I've not had time to think of anything new! And we're home on the 14th too. I used to look forward to home games. I'm resorting to watching Family Guy for inspiration.

It could work.

Comments:
how about a prayer for a russian billionaire
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?