Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

One magpie

I'm having one of those days where nothing seems to have gone quite right. It started from the moment I woke up when I felt like crap despite having quite a good nights sleep. Then I didn't really take anything in at the one lecture I had today (though that's quite normal at the moment). Next came the text telling me that no one had booked the five-aside pitch for the afternoon (the time my team normally has a kick-around), the one wednesday afternoon that I'm free for over a month. Great.

There's more than that but you get the point. It's been like that all week as well. I think remember seeing a magpie the other day so that probably explains it. The weather isn't helping my mood much either.

Hopefully I'll be able to blow away the misery this weekend when I head up to London to a party with a couple of my old uni friends who I've not seen for too long. Should be good. Well, maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?