Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Hidden Message

It seems my article in last weeks programme didn't have much effect. At the game last week the team were booed off at half time (the score was 0-0) and then booed during the second half. After we scored the winner, my self and a few friends launched into the chants: "You only boo when we're drawing" and "You're not booing anymore" etc. Ah the hilarity. Well I laughed anyway.

So, after the failure of last weeks subtle dig at the home crowd, my article for Saturday's game is a lot less subtle and might annoy a few people. It's especially likely to annoy the old "I pay my money so I can say what the hell I like" type person who clearly has a different understanding of "supporter" to me. Ah well. It's a good thing I didn't give the editor a pic to put next to my article.....

Now, where did I put my balaclava.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?