Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Sink management

Tis all a bit hectic for me at the moment. I'm 4 weeks into my new year at a new uni: Exeter. I'm having to get used to having a timetable that involves more than a few hours a week - it's not pleasant. 16 hours ish contact time a week plus preparation = Eddy busy. In amongst this I'm trying to fit a bit of exercise. So far this has involved a couple of trips to the gym, a few runs and a few sessions of ultimate frisbee. A rather packed schedule you'll no doubt agree.

This of course has given me a new excuse for failing to write anything on here. While I've been uploading my programme articles there has been a noticeable lack of anything else, and in particular the "exciting 2nd instalment" of my trip to the Pyrenees. It will be done sometime, but probably not this weekend: tomorrow I've got a frisbee training, City are at home and England are playing. Sunday is more frisbee and it's my Mum's birthday so we're off out for dinner in the evening.

I'm not used to all these busy days. Oxford used to involve a lot of lazing around, followed by a few days of solid work, followed by more lazing around. I need to re-adjust my body to a full-time (well kind of) work load. I'll let you know how it goes.

There'll be another programme article up over the weekend (sometime after City's game finishes) - it's another high quality piece that I most certainly didn't do in 30mins early Tuesday morning.......

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?