Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

Sun sun sun

It's been a lovely sunny day in Oxford today and I've tried to make the most of it. Visited the Ashmolean Museum for the first time - only took me four years to get round to that. There's a lot to see in there: definately a place you could visit many times. Spent a good few hours lying in the sun in the Uni's Botanical Gardens, covered in sun cream and vaguely reading the paper. Then I moved to a pub in Summertown just reading and watching the cricket (England annihilated by the Aussies). All very relaxing as you can see. Exam stress seems like a world away now. No doubt there'll be more of the same tomorrow as I've got little else to do until heading home on Thurs.

Shame :-)

Bargain of the day were the £3.99 sunglasses I picked up at Next. Let's hope the weather holds so that I get good use out of them.

Comments:
never did make it to the ashmolean
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?