Friday, June 03, 2005

 

Sleep patterns

I think I can safely say that my sleep pattern is a mess. I got up at 4pm today. That's just not good. It's not that I'm sleeping for crazy periods of time, its just that I don't go to bed til late (or early depending on your perspective). For example, last night I was up til 6am simply because I wasn't tired. This is clearly because I'm not getting up until late. Bloody vicious circles. The question is: how do I sort this out? Now, last weekend I tried the old "stay up all night until a decent time to go to bed the next day" trick. Which worked. For one day. The very next night I was up until 3am and it went downhill from there. Clearly I need a kick up the arse and to be more disciplined. The problem with being a student (dirty and unwashed etc etc) is that at the moment I have very few commitments during the week as I'm supposed to be revising. I am revising (in a way) but theres no pattern to when I work, which I don't like.

Anyway, I'm playing five-a-side this evening. Maybe a bit of exercise will help be sort me out. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?