Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

Disassociated

Having not been out to buy a newspaper today and having spent a large part of the day with the computer and radio off while working, I'm feeling slightly disconnected from the world. I've only followed vaguely via the net what's being going on "out there" and worst of all, I've not had my daily dose of su doku. This is not good. What the day has shown me is not only should I probably see someone about my su doku addiction, but also the importance to me of knowing what's going on in the world in order to feel part of society and that my primary source of such information is the newspaper.

I don't enjoy feeling like a disconnected individual. I think I'll be buying two newspapers tomorrow.

To follow up on my post yesterday about writing a book, this article from the Guardian shows you the process which a book goes through in order to reach the bookshop. Thanks to Gary for pointing it out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?